Cedar Point Lighthouse
This 38-ft. lighthouse was built in 1862. The light, which was used for navigation until 1909, is located atop the lighthouse keeper's six-room limestone home at the tip of the Cedar Point peninsula. It can be viewed up close from 10 am-5 pm. A causeway toll/parking fee is required to travel around the Cedar Point peninsula. No entry inside.