Top 10 Shores & Islands Holiday Party Venues
Looking for a fun and unique location for your holiday party this season? If you’re tired of the same boring corporate banquet or hoping to wow your extended family or friends with a fabulous celebration which DOES NOT include cleaning your house and hosting…you’ll love these Shores & Islands venues perfect for any celebration.
Hurry! Party space is booking fast. Book one of these locales and you’ll be the toast of the office party!
- Ciao Bella Ristorante Italiano, Port Clinton – This local favorite eatery specializes in casual Italian cuisine. Smaller parties can rent a private room which holds 16-18 for a sit-down dinner. Larger parties can be accommodated in a separate area of the main dining room. Ciao Bella’s sister restaurant, The Que Barbecue & Brew can also host private groups of up to 40.
- Cedar Corner Entertainment Complex, Sandusky – Pepper some friendly competition into your celebration! Try bowling, axe throwing, laser tag, or the spare change arcade for a bit of rivalry and fun. Catering and banquet service available for groups up to 200.
- Coastal Swing, Port Clinton and Sandusky – Missing those social and business connections made out on the green during the warmer months? Get your foursome together and enjoy a few games of indoor simulated golf, while mingling with colleagues and dining on food from your favorite catering company. Coastal Swing can host group sizes up to 30 in Port Clinton or 80 in Sandusky.
- The Erie Social Shuffleboard Club & Bar, Marblehead – Give everyone a lesson in teamwork and patience, with a game of shuffleboard! This large facility offers regulation shuffleboard courts as well as table-top games, plus cornhole, darts, and vintage board games. The Erie Social is open to groups, with catering from their adjacent gourmet deli.
- Firelands Winery, Sandusky – Firelands Winery has been making extraordinary wines available at reasonable prices since 1880. Pair a fantastic catered menu of shareables, sandwiches, and gourmet pizzas with a delectable wine flight. Firelands Winery can accommodate a party size up to 40, and can host larger groups when the winery is closed to the public.
- Gideon Owen Wine Company, Port Clinton – When you want to host a refined get-together, Gideon Owen Wine Company offers multiple venues available for groups of 24 to 175. Full dinner buffet or plated options, wine tasting available or cellar tours for a unique experience.
- Merry-Go-Round Museum, Sandusky – Enjoy the sights and sounds of yesterday at the Merry-Go-Round Museum! Your guests will enjoy a spin on the carousel for a touch of whimsy! Rent the Parker Room or the entire museum. Outside catering can be brought in.
- Millsite Lodge, Sandusky – Step back in time and immerse yourself in a serene and tranquil 1880's homestead. Boasting 24 acres of land beautifully situated on Castalia's famous Cold Creek, Millsite Lodge is the perfect locale for your next family retreat, business luncheon or social gathering. This tucked-away treasure offers private dining for up to 75 in their indoor dining room. You are welcome to provide your own food, or you can use their sister-facility, The Colonnade, for catering.
- Nobel Fun Co., Sandusky – Whether you want to unleash your inner Viking with axe throwing, try your hand at duckpin bowling, sip on a tasty brew or just kick it old school rolling Skee-Ball, it’s all under one roof at the Marketplace. Catering can be provided by onsite eateries, Derrick Jr. BBQ or Wake Up & Waffle.
- Twin Oast Brewery, Catawba – Book your event at in the Four Seasons Room with space for up to 28 guests seated, or 40 mingling. The space offers beautiful views over the farm, direct access into the tap room and outdoor patio, and cozy atmosphere around the stone fireplace.
Shores & Islands Ohio
One of the Midwest’s hottest vacation spots, the region between Toledo and Cleveland provides an eclectic mix of historically significant sites, family-fun amusements, gorgeous scenery, and outdoor recreation.