Shores & Islands Ohio Thrills Trail
Do you consider yourself a thrill-seeker?
Does the thought of screaming down a 200-foot-tall hill at speeds exceeding almost all legal speed limits sound appealing to you? Do you crave the sensation of flying through the air and defying gravity whenever you can? If so, then Shores & Islands Ohio is your nirvana and we have something for you!
Let us introduce you to the SHORES & ISLANDS OHIO THRILLS TRAIL! We’ve compiled a list of just some of the most extreme, hair-raising, chills-inducing thrills the Shores & Islands region has to offer. The question is, are you up to the challenge?
1. Riding the world-record-breaking Steel Vengeance roller coaster at Cedar Point
2. Standing 317 feet above Lake Erie on the observation deck at Perry’s Victory and International Peace Memorial
3. Riding to Put-in-Bay on the top deck of the Jet Express
4. Plummeting down Extreme Rush at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions
5. Zip-lining above and through the tree tops at Common Ground Canopy Tours
6. Experiencing a helicopter ride from Paratus Air
7. Navigating the high-ropes course at Sports Force Parks
8. Parasailing high above Lake Erie with North Coast Parasail
9. Walking through one of USA Today’s Top 10 Haunted Houses at Ghostly Manor Thrill Center
10. Riding a wave runner from Put-in-Bay Watercraft Rentals
Have the time of your life at the Roller Coaster Capital of the World, or our other exciting amusement destinations.
A Light in the Harbor
Make amazing new memories – right here on the water. Try your hand at paddleboarding, kayaking, waverunners and more!